Tue, Oct 25|
Autumn New Moon Ceremony
Join us at Community Well for a quarterly New Moon Ceremony in which we will gather together to meditate with breathwork and guided imagery to focus on the symbolism of the new moon and the current phase of nature. 10/25/22 - 7pm - $16-$30 sliding scale Be sure to RSVP & Venmo @jocelyn-sackett
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Community Well, 2652 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84401, USA
About the event
Join me at Community Well for a New Moon Ceremony in which we will gather together in sacred circle to meditate with breathwork and guided imagery to focus on the symbolism of the new moon and the current phase of nature.
The New Moon is a time of rebirth as you let parts of yourself die away to make room for the power to be generated by the waxing of the Full Moon. The New Moon is a time to plant the seeds of growth, dive into your inner world, and connect to divine energy. It is my hope that we can create a community together that is safe and inspiring. Feel free to reach out with any questions!
What you need to know:
- Tuesday, October 25th at 7 pm
- $16- $30 sliding scale. Pay what you can. Venmo your payment to @jocelyn-sackett (if you don't have Venmo, you can pay cash in person before class).
- Please sign up at least 24hrs before the event starts. A full refund is available up to 24hrs before the event if something comes up and you can’t attend.
Items you may wish to bring along:
- Water bottle
- Yoga Mat (there are some available to use at the space)
- Blanket(s) & Pillow(s)
- Eye covering like a scarf or eye pillow
- Crystals or small meaningful objects
- Journal & pen