Fri, Jun 24|
Star Valley, Wyoming
Midsummer's Eve Festival Concert +Campout
Come celebrate the Summer Solstice under the Star Valley sky with ethereal music, traditional dancing around the bonfire, food and campout!
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2022, 3:00 PM – Jun 25, 2022, 3:00 PM
Star Valley, Wyoming
About the event
Come join us on Midsummer's Eve to celebrate the Summer Solstice!
- Full Package Concert + Campout $25 (Friday-Saturday)
- Friday night Concert ONLY ticket $12
- An ethereal musical and magical journey of Dune Moss's latest album release "Letter's to the Creatrix" this is a soul-moving experience you won't want to miss!
- More musical performances on the grassy lawn overlooking the river, pond and mountains.
- Holistic and hand-crafted vendor booths to peruse
- Food: Dinner and drinks will be provided and is included in the package for those camping out, those just coming for the Friday concert are more than welcome to purchase food/beverages. Vegetarian options will be provided
- Please bring a blanket, any extra snacks, foods, beverages or anything else you'd like to consume!
- Following the concert we will walk down the path towards the pond and river area for the bonfire with Summer Solstice traditions under the stars! We will have a beautiful traditional singing group performing song and dance for us to enjoy and join in on around the fire.
- For those camping, please bring all of your camping gear, you may arrive as early as 2PM on Friday to pick out your spot among the 12 acres of wild land. Campout near the river, pond, creeks or in the woods of the spacious Star Valley homestead. Dinner + Brunch and campout are included in the very affordable ticket!
- Wake up at your leisure and enjoy the splendor of the beautiful earth.
- Brunch will be served and will have vegetarian options.
- Various wellness/energy workshops and experiences will be held on Saturday, a schedule will be announced shortly. Some of the confirmed experiences include a drumming guided meditation journey, a Tibetin singing bowls experience, yoga in the wild and more! These are all going to be donation based workshops (note: some may have a required minimum donation amount).
- Feel free to join the experiences above or just simply be in nature, feel free to hop into the chilly river, hike around and enjoy the area, or whatever calls to you!